Strategies for Leadership
This program approaches to be your chance to experiment with leadership types and will take your career to the next step. Leadership challenges are accomplished by trying and doing. You are learning through every step in leading the goal. Discover ideas, solutions, brainstorm with the talents you meet in your class. However, all of the strategies, concepts are tailored and executed to the personal context but with the business point of view. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Networking Skills
- Leadership Transition
- Leadership Challenges
- Actionable learning
- Implementation of a plan
What is the outcome:
- Improvement in the focus of Functions and Mechanisms in leadership.
- Acquire knowledge in professional development.
- Development in the skills you need in a variety of occupations.
- Improvement in interactions.
- Engaged in an International group, you will get the opportunity to know multiple cultures.
Off the campus
After the program, you can attend events and industrial visits arranged by our academic team that support your ongoing journey.
Who can apply
- This program is dedicated for Undergraduates, Graduates students who wish to have an insight and update on current core areas of the relevant topic to develop their professional network.
- This program is dedicated to working professionals who wish to improvise their career to the next level.
Fees and Conditions
- The total fee for the 15 days study program is 2200 CHF.
- The total fees cover certificate, study materials, food, accommodation, industrial visit, local travel and airport services.
Programs are conducted every month. In accordance with the candidate registration, the appropriate date will be offered.
Visa and Program Itinerary
- Visa procedure may differ for each nationality. The school assists in the visa application for a shorter stay of 15 days only. For detailed process email us at email@example.com
- Candidates will be sent the program itinerary once they confirm with the registration.
- Candidates are asked to submit the online registration form.
- One of our admission members will get in touch with you for further process.
- Successful candidates will be sent an invitation letter.