The Vaud Canton
The Vaud Canton is one of the French part District in Switzerland. The official language of Vaud Canton is French. There is not much difference between actual French and Swiss French yet, the Swiss-French people maintain the ethic and culture of real French. The canton gives you the experience of French and Swiss culture.
What will you learn: 11 Weeks intensive French program
This intensive program is a combination of classroom training and workshops. The program will cover:
- Level A1– Training and workshops on writing, speaking and listening skills.
- Level A2– Training and workshops on reading, writing, speaking and listening skills.
- Level B1, B2, C1: Training and workshops on reading, writing, speaking, or listening skills and/or culture and/or exam preparation.
- Outdoor activities and real-time study.
- Making outing opportunity for the students to engage socially.
What is the outcome:
- Alibility to speak, write and read French.
- Quickly progress in vocabulary and general grammar.
- Improvement in interactions.
- Acknowledged by the French culture.
- Engaged in an International group, you will get the opportunity to know multiple cultures.
- The certificate is delivered by Hills School for all the levels to each individual after the successful completion of the course.
- We will prepare you appearing for the DELF/DALF exam only with those students who qualify to take the exam.
Dates & Fees
Program dates & duration:
- November 2018 to January 2019 ( 12 Weeks)
- February 2019 to April 2019 ( 12 Weeks)
- May 2019 to July 2019 ( 12 Weeks)
- August 2019 to October 2019 ( 12 Weeks)
Fees & Conditions:
- The total fees for the 11 weeks study program are 7000 CHF.
- The student is obliged to pay a deposit of 2000 CHF to be definite about the admission.
- The balance fee due should be paid after the confirmation of the visa.
- The fees cover course fee, school fee, exam fee, accommodation and study materials. Students should help themselves with food, travel and other expenses.
- Please note the refundable fee is a total fee paid reduced with the administration fee of CHF 300 if the student is refused for a visa, this also applies If the student wishes to cancel the confirmed admission. (The student must be informed to the school 4 weeks prior to applying for the visa)
- If any student is not present for the classes without prior information and a valid reason the student visa shall be cancelled and the fees paid are not refundable.
Who can apply:
- The candidates who have an immense interest in learning the French language with an impressive motivation.
- The candidates who have participated in a French language program in their home country and who wish to develop the language skills.
- The candidates who wish to learn the French language for business.
- The candidates who wish to learn the French language program for a career based.
- The candidates who wish to extend the knowledge in French language and who has taken French as a third language program in School / College in their home country.
Getting an Admission:
- Candidates are asked to send us the completed online application. One of our admission officers will get in touch with you for scheduling an interview.
- After reviewing the application and feedback of the interview, successful candidates will be emailed an offer letter.
Visa and Accommodation:
- Visa procedure may differ for each nationality. The school assists in the visa application for a shorter stay of 3 months only. For detailed process email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The school takes the responsibility for student accommodation, the total fees cover the accommodation charges. Students should help themselves with food.