This program is designed to help you to take decisions in your startup or your family business. You will learn to take up challenges and business relationships. Starting to learn from the scratch about the family business could be hard but can be made easy to understand the mission and vision of your company and henceforth you will likely know to take up the challenge to participate in the business with confidence.
- Building Relationships
- Strengthening the Team
- Networking Optimizing
- Practising Action Plans
What is the outcome:
- Improvement in the focus of Functions and Mechanisms in leadership.
- Acquire knowledge in professional development.
- Development in the skills you need in a variety of occupations.
- Improvement in interactions.
- Engaged in an International group, you will get the opportunity to know multiple cultures.
Off the campus
After the program, you can attend events and industrial visits arranged by our academic team that support your ongoing journey.
Who can apply
- This program is dedicated for the startups and for those candidates who are already into a family business.
- This program is dedicated to working professionals who wish to improvise their career to the next level or planing a startup.
Fees and Conditions
- The total fee for the 15 days study program is 2200 CHF.
- The total fees cover certificate, study materials, food, accommodation, industrial visit, local travel and airport services.
Programs are conducted every month. In accordance with the candidate registration, the appropriate date will be offered.
Visa and Program Itinerary
- Visa procedure may differ for each nationality. The school assists in the visa application for a shorter stay of 15 days only. For detailed process email us at email@example.com
- Candidates will be sent the program itinerary once they confirm with the registration.
- Candidates are asked to submit the online registration form.
- One of our admission members will get in touch with you for further process.
- Successful candidates will be sent an invitation letter.